Uncover your Speed & Security Traps
Learn what’s slowing your site down and putting it at risk!
Results are broken down into actionable DIY Tasks and Developer Tasks. Step-by-Step DIY tutorials included.
Take back control of your slow site!
What’s Included in the *Deep-Dive* Site Optimization Audit?
Server-Side Audit Checks
- Properly configured .htaccess, robots.txt, wp-config.php files for tight Security Rules
- WordPress Directory files for Malware or Bloat
- Server resource logs for signs of trouble from Bad Bots, Resource hogs, Hackers
- WordPress Database Health assessed
- Hosting Resource usage – Bandwidth, Memory, CPU, signs of exceeding your plan level
- Site Backup Plan in place
WordPress Admin Area Audit Checks
- Plugins that are Security Risks
- Plugins that are Unnecessary / Redundant
- Plugins that Zap your site speed
- Active Anti-Spam Plugin & Settings
- Active Caching Plugin & Settings
- Active Image Compression Plugin & Settings
- Active Login Security Plugin & Settings
- Active SEO Plugin & Settings
- Standard WordPress Settings
- Schema Markup data check
- Technical On-Page SEO data check
Performance Tests & Results Analyzed
- WebPageTest.org – Desktop & Mobile
- GTmetrix.com – Desktop & Mobile
- Google PageSpeed Insights – Desktop & Mobile
– Core Web Vitals competency
- Test if your Hosting needs upgrading
- Test if Theme meets WordPress Coding Standards
- Security Headers required by Chrome are tested
- Test your Google Analytics tag is recognized
- Test an avg. length Blog Post for baseline metrics
Site Audit Results Report Contents
- Explained so my non-techie Grandma could understand the audit results
- Broken-down into Actionable DIY Tasks and Developer Tasks to be performed
- Detailed Step-by-Step DIY tutorial guides
- List of Recommended Tools / Plugins / Hosting / Theme
- Available to Chat in your preferred method about results if further explanation is needed.
When the page speed on all 8 of my websites started to slip into the 3-4s load time, I knew something HAD to change. I hired 2 separate site speed “experts” who both just loaded up my sites with plugins and sent me 1 screenshot of a speed test I could never replicate. Everything changed after I got an audit from Sarah! She immediately identified the biggest issue (hosting) and helped me migrate all my sites then Optimized them all. The difference in loading time is INCREDIBLE! I can also rest easy knowing my sites are now secure and lightning-fast. Thank you, Sarah!!!!
– Amy, Pinterest Strategist
Lots more to do, but exciting to FINALLY get somewhere. Speed has been a frustration for 2 yrs now, and I never got the clear guidance and direction you have given me so far.
– Davy, Natural Healing Blogger
Having set up my site from scratch on my own, being very pleased with what I achieved, I realised that there were a few things going on ‘behind the scenes’ that weren’t working properly and were slowing it down. Sarah delved in, fixed what was broken and changed my theme and hosting.
Literally, overnight my site speed went from loading in 3 secs to 1.1 secs, my DA went up from 7 to 10, and I’ve had a notification that I have ranking keywords (not page 1 yet, but getting there)!!! So much on my site was slowing me down, and preventing me from progressing in my blogging journey! I am delighted with what Sarah has done for me, and in addition, she’s answered so many other questions for me and guided me in the right direction!
– Alison, Essential Oils & Skincare Blogger